Here are some inexpensive, quality time activities for you and your someone special.
1. Go hiking on a trail or at a state park. Bring a picnic lunch or dinner.
2. Explore a local flea market for treasures.
3. Go sight-seeing in your own town. Play tourists.
4. Pretend you are on a photo shoot and take 20 pictures of each other.
5. Ride the bus around the city. Stop somewhere new and explore.
6. Cook together and clean up together.
7. Read a book and take turns. The one reading gets a foot or back massage.
8. Take a tour of a new museum, art gallery or historic location.
9. Make a Cd or download music that could be “your songs”.
10. Donate blood together in honor of a friend or family member.
11. Go to an interesting location like a gazebo, park, beach or lake and play Frisbee, catch or fly kites.
12. If you have a downtown area in your city, hang out there for a Saturday. Visit a café or market. Have lunch and browse the shops.
13. Play cards or board games and experience each others competitive side.
14. Take a drive. Attend a festival, fair or concert in a nearby town.
15. Watch the stars. You could go on a normal night or plan ahead to see a meteor shower or comet. Remember the blankets and hot chocolate.
16. Volunteer together anytime of the year.
17. Babysit together for friends or family members so they can go on a date.
18. Go to church. It makes you feel close on a different level.
19. Workout together, do a 5K, go to the gym, play basketball, and go for a bike ride, walk or go skating or kayaking.
20. Write a poem or a list of 10 things you like about……. Place it somewhere special.