Thursday, August 26, 2010

Publix Mystery $ .01 Coupon

 Today I ventured into Publix to do a great ice cream deal when I noticed the Mystery $ .01 item was a 4 pack of Green Wise double roll Toilet Paper. That got me motivated to look into "purchasing" a Thursday newspaper. I have been out of the Mystery Coupon groove since they changed the policy at the beginning of 2010 from Sunday/Monday to a Thursday promotion. I was under the impression that the Mystery Coupon was in the Atlanta Journal that cost $1 on Thursday. I discovered, with the help of an experienced cashier, that the $.01 coupon is in the Marietta Daily Journal that cost just $ .50 on Thursday's. So along with my ice cream deal I went ahead and purchased a $.50 Marietta Daily Journal and my 4 pack of double roll Toilet Paper which cost only $ .01. I was very happy with this deal and plan on getting back into the Mystery Coupon groove. If you haven't done the Mystry Coupon deal in a while today is a great day to give it a try again. Remember to use the $ .01 Mystery coupon on Thursday's you need to have $10 in "pre-coupon" purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment