Saturday, September 4, 2010

$16 Grocery Budget this week

$6.36 at Publix ( $41 retail value)
$9.64 at Aldi for 2 eggs, fruits and veggies ($ .19 nectarines)


Ok, here are the photos that I have been showing off all day! I had $16 to grocery shop this week (long story).
The 6 jars of Newman’s Own 4 w/sausage, 2 Alfredo and the yogurt were BOGO and had coupons in past weeks inserts.
Mueller’s Pasta and Planters nuts were BOGO had coupons that were in Home mailers.
The 2 cans of chicken were $1.50 each with $ .75 Binkies on the shelf.
The frozen waffles and cake mixes were BOGO and had Store Coupons in a flier I found on a display called Toss 4 Cash w/ photo of a football on the front.  Waffle coupon was actually a printable. The coupon in Toss for Cash was for the pancakes. Then I had $1.50 on a gift card from something I had returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment