Sunday, December 12, 2010

FREE Birthday Clubs

Birthday Clubs are awesome!
I just had a December Birthday and a few of the things I enjoyed this month were my:
Free meal at Captain D’s,
My free cone at Baskin Robins,
My free any size drink at Caribou Coffee,
My free any size drink with my REGISTERED Starbucks gift card,
A free cup of Create my own ice cream with 1 mix in from Cold Stone,
A Free brownie Sundae from Chili’s,
A free 1/3 lb burger from Fuddruckers,
A burger and fries from Steak and Shake,
A sample pack of 3 products from Aveda
And my list goes onJ Sign up the whole family while you are on your favorite birthday club sites.  It makes for some fun dates and a great way to stretch the budget. Find a listing of these and more Birthday Clubs at the left side bar of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment