Monday, May 23, 2011

Craziness with coupon inserts

Craziness is what I am using to describe this weeks ATL coupon inserts.
This morning I received a phone call from the AJC soliciting me to subscribe to the newspaper. The gentlemen mentioned that the home delivery will now have more coupons then the newspapers in the store. When I mentioned that I purchase 8 papers (4 for our family and 4 for the family I barter with) he asked if I would like 8 papers delivered to the door on Sunday morning for $1.47 a copy, automatically debited every thirty days and that I could stop anytime I like. I told him I wasn't interested right now. Then I went through my Sunday newspapers from yesterday 5/22/11.  I had 1 full set of Red Plum and Smart Source coupon inserts, the other 3 sets were the condensed Evening Edge addition of coupons which don't have all the coupons.  Needless to say I was disappointed to only have 1 coupon of several items when I purchased 4 newspapers. I did purchase my 4 newspapers from a special vendor for $1 each.  Does anyone have any feedback on if the double newspapers had the full set of coupon inserts or the condensed, Evening Edge inserts? I would love to here from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment