Friday, July 8, 2011

Saved $135 at Publix

My Publix shopping trip was a success yesterday.  That is if you don't count that I only wanted to spend $50 and spent $57. It helps that I saved $135 so my husband just smiled at me and said, "good job honey". I didn't take a picture, it was 95 degrees out and I wanted to get everything in the fridge and had dropped the 8 bags of dog food off in the garage. Here is what you can purchase between sales and coupons for less than $60.

8 (4#) bags of dog food, 5 cans of Emerald nuts, 3 Wishbone salad dressing, 2 Cover Girl Mascara, 2 pkg. Pedigree dog bones, 6 Barilla pasta, 2 Smuckers ice cream toppings, 4 Crest toothpaste, 2  Klenex boxes, 4 sponges, 1 pizza sauce, 4 Curad first aid supplies, 2 boxes of Band-aids, 8 (4pks) of Yo-Plus yogurt, 1 cream cheese, 2 ground turkey, 1 gallon of milk, 2 cartoons of Mayfield ice cream, 1 (1/2 gallon) juice, 1 loaf of bread, 1 pkg of Thomas bagels, 1 dozen eggs.

I plan on going back and picking up some tuna at Publix for $ .50 a can (4pk for $2) and checking out meat prices after Sunday. For now we have plenty for meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment