Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ways to save while on the go part 3-Eatting out

This dinner for 4 at the park was $1.01. I carry my restaurant coupons with me in the car, such as:
The kids FREE pizza coupons from reading club,
Birthday Club coupons I have printed or received in the mail,
Chick-fil-A coupons from their calendars and VBS,
Coupons I found in the Val-Pac for buy one get one free meals,
Steak and Shake, Captain D’s and Arby’s coupons from the Sunday coupon inserts,
Restaurant.com certificates I have printed,
BOGO restaurant coupons from the back of my Kroger receipt
Restaurant coupons I pulled from any coupon books I have that I think we may use.   
Kids eat FREE nights (keep a short list in your phone or wallet)
Restaurant special deal days (example our Moe’s offers $5 burrito’s all day Monday’s)
Restaurant yearly specials (Willy’s anniversary-FREE meal coupon)
This saves lots of time and money when we are out and need a little something to eat we are prepared for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment