Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lots of meat on this Kroger shopping trip

I was stocking my husband up on basics since he will be doing most of the cooking while I am out of town. I was happy that the value of this shopping trip was over $100.  With sales and coupons we paid $59 for:
2 gallons of milk
3 half gallons of almond milk
3 dozen eggs
1 # butter (FREE w Kroger coupon mailed)
1 Heluva dip (FREE w Kroger coupon mailed)
1 bunch of banana's
1 toothpaste FREE
2 pkgs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts ($1.99 #)
3 pkgs of chicken breast and rib ($ .99 #)
10# of chicken leg and thighs ($ .79 #)
1 lg pkg of pork chops on sale
1 jelly
2 (4 pks) of yogurt ($ .88 each)
1  onion
1 Cliff bar (for my plane ride)
3 Odwalla juice on clearance ($1.25 each) that we drank while shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment