Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CVS and Target go green

CVS and Target are going green when it comes to bringing your own grocery bags to the store. They are giving customer incentives each time you bring in bags to use on your own order. I recently went to CVS and they offered me a “Greenbagtag”. The charge was $ .99. In exchange every 4th time I shop at CVS and have them scan my "Greenbagtag" I will earn $1 Extra Care Buck on my receipt.  I just saw that Moms need to know posted about the CVS deal. TARGET  is offering $ .05 off your shopping trip for every reusable bag you bring in. Craftzine gets creative with how-to's on recycling plastic bags into yarn and tote bags.  They even show you how to fuse the bags together and make jewelry, a raincoat and a dress. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment